- This form is for students that are living in Australia during their studies.
Course Details and Payment Options
- Select your course below and fill in your details.
- Attach your photo ID (such as a license or passport) as evidence of your identity and age. You must be 16 years of age or older to enrol. Note: For security reasons we do not store your ID. Once your name and age is confirmed, your ID is deleted.
- Attach your Reiki certificates if you have already completed one or both of these.
- Read the declaration and tick the check box below it (this will act as your digital signature).
- Click Submit to Pay.
- If you have elected to pay via Direct Deposit, then an email will be sent to you with our bank details. If you have elected to pay via PayPal, then upon clicking ‘Submit to Pay’ you will be directed to our PayPal page for payment.
- Once we receive your application and payment, you will be sent a confirmation of enrolment email and tax receipt within 3 business days.
- Once your enrolment is processed you will receive two emails. The first will contain a password and the second a Welcome Pack and links to download your manuals. All you will need to do is click onto the links, enter the password and the manual/s will download to your computer. Step by step instructions will be included in the email.
As a general rule, we forward date enrolments one month ahead, in order to give students time to settle in before they officially commence their course.
You can however commence your course as soon as you receive your study materials if you prefer.
You also have the option of enrolling and then requesting your commencement date to be moved two months back, should you require more time to settle in. For example, you can enrol in December and request to move your commencement to February. You can request this towards the bottom of the application form below, in the ‘Additional Comments’ box.
All diploma courses except Dip. Spiritual Counselling.
If paying in module instalments, you can commence with Module 1 (Holistic Counselling) or Module 2 (Metaphysical Studies) or both.
Diploma in Spiritual Counselling (and Dual/Triple diplomas that contain this course)
You may commence with the Modules first (Module 1, or Module 2) or the Short Courses first (Base Chakra Levels 1 & 2) or a combination of both.
If you are wanting to reduce your course duration, you would begin with Module 1 (or Module 2) and the Base Chakra 1 & 2 together so you are completing the modules and short courses alongside each other.
You can purchase as many modules/short courses as you like; particularly if you’d like to integrate your studies to keep up your motivation or would just like to have the next module ready to go. Just be mindful of the following:
- The chakra and aura units of Module 2 (Metaphysical Studies) must be completed before commencing either Module 3 (Crystal Healing) or Module 4 (Colour Therapy).
- Module 1 (Holistic Counselling I) must be completed before moving on to Module 1.1 (Holistic Counselling II) or Module 1.2 (Holistic Counselling III).
- The modules and short courses can be studies alongside each other.
- The short courses are best completed in order as follows:
Base Chakra 1 & 2
Sacral Centre 1 & 2
Solar Plexus 1 & 2
Heart Chakra 1 & 2
Throat Chakra 1 & 2
Third Eye Chakra 1 & 2
Crown Chakra 1 & 2
- Module 5 can only be commenced after completion of all prior modules and short courses.
A concession fee option is available below for students that hold a valid Health Care Card or Pension Card. (Evidence of concession status must be submitted along with your application.)
Payments can be made via direct deposit or PayPal. (A credit card option is available via PayPal if you don’t have a PayPal account.)
You have the option of paying:-
Full Payment Upfront with discount– With this option you will receive all course materials upfront.
Module Instalments – If paying in instalments, you will receive each module as you purchase it. Your can purchase one or more modules/short courses at a time.
Buy Now Pay Later with PayPal in 4 – This option allows you to pay for one or more modules/short courses (up to a total value of $1500) in 4 interest free fortnightly instalments. You will need a PayPal account to take up this option.
You can use PayPal in 4 to:-
- Pay for several modules and/or short courses together. For example, you can use PayPal in 4 to pay for Modules 1 & 2 together (You would then receive modules 1 & 2 upfront, but would pay them off in 4 instalments).
- Pay for one module (i.e. split one module into 4 payments). You would receive the module upfront but pay it off in 4 instalments.
Note: If you are paying in 4 instalments, then you would select the ‘Instalments’ option on the form below. Once you complete the form, you will be taken to our PayPal page. After you log in, check to see if ‘Pay Later’ is available in your account. If it is, select ‘Pay in 4’.
Please note that PayPal determines who is eligible for Pay in 4, and only makes this option available to those that meet their criteria.
Pay in 4 Instructions
1. Select PayPal in the form below. After you have filled in the entire form, you will be taken to our PayPal page.
2. Fill in your name and the total amount of the module/s you have selected in the form. For example if you are starting with Module 1 and 2, then the total would be $1360 ($1200 concession). PayPal will then divide this into 4 payments at step 5 below.
3. Click the Submit button. This will take you to PayPal sign in. Sign in to your PayPal account.
4. Select the credit or debit card you are paying with.
5. If you are eligible for Pay in 4, then underneath your credit/debit card, you will see the option to ‘Pay Later’. If this is available to you, select ‘Pay in 4’ and click continue.
For further information and terms of conditions: PayPal in 4.