Practitioner (certificate) Enrolment Form
This form is for students students that are living in Australia during their studies.
Course Details and Payment Options
- Select your course in the form below and fill in your details. Note: After you select your course, further payment options will appear.
- Attach your photo ID (such as a license or passport) as evidence of your identity and age. You must be 16 years of age or older to enrol.
Note: For security reasons we do not store your ID. Once your name and age is confirmed your ID is deleted.
- Read the declaration and tick the check box below it (this will act as your digital signature).
- Click Submit to Pay.
- If you have elected to pay via Direct Deposit, then an email will be sent to you with our bank details. If you have elected to pay via PayPal, then upon clicking ‘Submit to Pay’ you will be directed to our PayPal page for payment.
- Once we receive your application and payment, a confirmation of enrolment email will be sent to you within 3 business days.
- Once your enrolment is processed you will receive two emails. The first will contain a password and the second a welcome pack and links to download your modules. All you will need to do is click onto each link, enter the password and the manual/s will download to your computer. Step by step instructions will be included in the email.
As a general rule, we forward date enrolments one month ahead, in order to give students time to settle in before they officially commence their course.
You can however commence your course as soon as you receive your study materials if you prefer.
You also have the option of enrolling and then requesting your commencement date to be moved two months back, should you require more time to settle in. For example, you can enrol in December and request to move your commencement to February. You can request this towards the bottom of the application form below, in the ‘Additional Comments’ box.
Your entire course, including exams must be completed within the one year time frame.
Additional time is added if completing more than one NEC certificate.
Additional fees apply to students that continue to study beyond the one year time frame.
A one off exam fee is payable upon completion of your module exams.
Yes, you can enrol in two or more certificate courses at the same time.
If you are enrolling in two or more certificates at the same time, then please deduct $255 from each additional certificate.
A concession fee option is available below for students that hold a valid Health Care Card or Pension Card. (Evidence of concession status must be submitted along with your application.)
Payments can be made via direct deposit or PayPal. (A credit card option is available via PayPal if you don’t have a PayPal account.)
You have the option of paying:-
Full Payment Upfront – With this option you will receive all course materials upfront.
2 Instalments – If paying in two instalments, you will receive module 2.1 with your first instalment. The remaining modules will be sent to you upon payment of your second instalment.
(Aim to make your second payment within 3 months of enrolment to ensure you allow yourself enough time to finish the entire course within the one year time frame.) The 2 instalments option has an included administrative fee making the overall cost of the course slightly more expensive than paying upfront.
4 Instalments – Buy Now Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 4 – This option allows you to pay for one or more certificate courses (up to a total value of $1500) in 4 interest free instalments. You will need a PayPal account to take up this option.
You can use PayPal Pay in 4 to:-
- Pay for the entire course (i.e. split the full cost into 4 payments). You would receive all course materials upfront.
- Pay for an instalment – as per the 2 instalments option above – (i.e. split the first of the two instalments into 4 payments). You would receive Module 2.1 to begin with.
Note: If you are paying in 4 instalments, then you would select ‘Full Payment’ or ‘2 Instalments’ on the form below, as per your preference. Once you complete the form, you will be taken to our PayPal page. After you log in, check to see if ‘Pay Later’ is available in your account. If it is, select ‘Pay in 4’.
Please note that PayPal determines who is eligible for Pay in 4, and only makes this option available to those that meet their criteria.
Pay in 4 Instructions
1. Select PayPal in the form below. After you have filled in the entire form, you will be taken to our PayPal page.
2. Fill in your name and the total amount of the course or 1st instalment (as per the 2 instalments option in the form below). PayPal will then divide this into 4 payments at step 5 below.
3. Click the Submit button. This will take you to PayPal sign in. Sign in to your PayPal account.
4. Select the credit or debit card you are paying with.
5. If you are eligible for Pay in 4, then underneath your credit/debit card, you will see the option to ‘Pay Later’. If this is available to you, select ‘Pay in 4’ and click continue.
For further information and terms of conditions: PayPal in 4.